Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Therapy Question

There is a therapeutic question that goes: If your house were on fire and you could only grab 3 things on the way out (THINGS NOT PEOPLE) , what would you grab?

This happened to me in REAL LIFE. My furnace was on the brink of exploding. I have a terrific BFF who used her powers to force me to leave. As I loaded my my dog into the car, and narrowed my handbag collection down to the minimum as to fit into my trunk. I can't remember the third item, but I'd love to hear yours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a tough one. I know that the first item will be my iBook with external drive. Second item would be my Make up roll up. Third item would be my vizio hd flat screen...very interesting.

chrismiss said...

1)Contents of jewelry box
2)Contents of safe
3)Hair Products????