Sunday, March 30, 2008

RIGHT NOW

How many of you remember the Van Halen video for the song "Right Now"? It had all these quirky observations into human life while randomly filming people in odd situations. I love love love (did I say LOVE) Van Halen. I grew up in Southern California, how could I not? At any rate, I really feel these lyrics and it's been blasting on my iTunes. I wanted to share the video and lyrics with you. The YouTube link is in the title of this blog. You can put your cursor over the title and check it out (again) with fresh eyes. But it's the lyrics....It's the lyrics.. (Sammy Hagar ain't bad either)

Don't want to wait til tomorrow. Why put it off another day?
One by one your problems build up and stand in our way
One step ahead; one step behind it. Now you gotta run to get even.
Make this the past I dream about yesterday
Come on turn this thing around!

RIGHT NOW
(HEY!) its your tomorrow
RIGHT NOW
(C'mon) it's everything
RIGHT NOW
It's your magic moment
Do it right here and now
IT MEANS EVERYTHING

Miss a beat, lose a rhythm,and nothing falls into place.
Only miss by a fraction,slipped a little off your pace.
The more things you get the more you want.
Just trading one for the other.
Working so hard to make it easy
WE all gotta turn this thing around

RIGHT NOW
(Hey!) it's your tomorrow
RIGHT NOW
(C'mon) it's everything
RIGHT NOW
Catch that magic moment
DO IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW
IT MEANS EVERYTHING!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Heather LaPeer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather LaPeer said...

I like your blog so far, interesting insights.