Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Always a Lady


Mrs. Gloria Jean (Russ) Ellis was my aunt. She was my father's younger sister and she was the kind of woman I knew I wanted to be. Strong and smart. Flawless and fierce. A wife and mother. An aunt and sister. A beautician and soprano. A million things, but above all, she was always a lady.
Aunt Gloria-Jean (Ant Jean to me) left this world a better place than she found it.
She put beauty and love in everything she did with a quiet and deliberate
confidence that Russ Girls are known for.
The embodiment of a SENSUAL WOMAN
The Food,
The Voice,
The Beauty.
Last week (06/19/07) she passed away. On this earth, or elsewhere, she will always be my aunt and she will always be with me. She will always be a LADY.
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rest in peace to dear Aunt Jean. She definitely helped me embrace the concept of you only live once. I know everyone will think im crazy when i finally announce my next move..but who cares. When its over its over..and i want to say that I did it my way :)